- 5 - 7 years in application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent IT knowledge/experience.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, RESTful Web Services, XML, SQL Server.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and programming techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Expertise in the appropriate technical language as aligned under required qualifications below.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
- Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in the software development process and creative problem solving skills.
Keyskills: C#, WCF, .Net, Windows Forms, C#.Net, XML, Web Services, SDK, SQL, Data Structures
Describe Candidate Profile - As a Senior Developer, the individual shall be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex projects. He should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. He should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. He should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. He should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. He should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Creating, designing and development of mobile apps
- Own complete SDLC
- Develop cross platform, mobile application using PhoneGap/Cordova
- Develop popular front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap , Angular js or JQuery Mobile
- Work with integration of API using Restful web services.
- Strong knowledge in social media service integration( Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Strong knowledge to manage local storage with SQLite
- Good knowledge in HTML, CSS
Keyskills: Phonegap, phone gap, ios, android, mobile app, mobile, mobile application, app development, iPhone, i phone, appsWork Experience: 2-6 Years
- Development of new products using the mix of most modern technologies and development practices available within the LAMP stack.
- Development and maintenance of existing systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Opencart and custom PHP-based applications.
- Collaboration with management on-site team and/or fellow programmers to ensure requirements are implemented correctly and efficiently
- Responsible for application design, code development, testing and deployment and maintenance.
- Write well designed and optimized code.
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools of necessary.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Working experience in PHP, preferably in full LAMP stack.
- Experience in customization of open source projects like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of OOPs concepts and MVC architecture.
- Experience in implementing common third-party APIs (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) and user authentication and authorization between various systems.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Excellent in writing SQL queries/Stored procedures/Optimization.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for technical recruitment of potential candidates for permanent and contract positions with Tier 1 technology vendors and enterprise clients
- Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, coordinating interviews, maintaining candidate/client communication and rate negotiations with vendors
- Fast paced, high volume sourcing and recruiting through creating and posting ads on internet and other mediums, utilizing research, telephone cold calling, personal networking, internal/external sourcing, candidate database querying, Internet mining
- Build an active pipeline of potential candidates for current and future needs
- Interact with various departments including Sales, Immigration and US recruiting teams
- Must have solid persuasion and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to utilize creative methods of recruiting including but not limited to Internet based search engines, cold calling, networking, referrals, etc.
- Focus on recruiting US citizens
- Recruit consultants with State and Federal experience.
- Ability to turnaround with quality resumes at a shorter turnaround time