Other Required Qualifications:
- 5 - 7 years in application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent IT knowledge/experience.
- Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, RESTful Web Services, XML, SQL Server.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design and programming techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
- Expertise in the appropriate technical language as aligned under required qualifications below.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
- Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- History of working independently with little direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in the software development process and creative problem solving skills.
C#, WCF, .Net, Windows Forms, C#.Net, XML, Web Services, SDK, SQL, Data Structures
Describe Candidate Profile - As a Senior Developer, the individual shall be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex projects. He should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. He should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. He should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. He should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. He should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.